LINUS Investigations & Consulting is a professional investigative and forensic consulting firm with a principal office in San Antonio, Texas, a field offices in Dallas/Ft. Worth, and a satellite office in Austin, TX, serving the entire state. Our licensed professionals are hand selected due to their vast investigative and forensic experience at the local, state, and federal government level. All of our cases are overseen by investigators with not only extensive investigative experience, but each has served in managerial positions with law enforcement agencies overseeing investigative offices.
This provides them the training and experience to conduct discreet and complex investigations, or review an investigation and determine its sufficiency. It also gives them the ability to provide investigative consultation with experience from both sides of an investigation. Our investigators have overseen a myriad of investigations from allegation to prosecution with the government prior to becoming a private investigative professional. This results in our unique capability to provide you with a highly trained, highly experienced professional.
WHY WORK WITH LINUS INVESTIGATORS?
Nowhere else will you find the unique combination of investigative experience, training and education, managerial and strategic planning experience, investigative sufficiency, and knowledge of investigative conduct and legal proceedings all in one office. We have investigated and managed teams of investigators working on just about any investigation imagined. We have trained investigators and agents from government agencies around the world in investigations and forensics, and we have worked with prosecutors and defense attorneys nationwide. We have the breadth of knowledge that you need backed by years of proven excellence in the investigative profession.
We work and consult on a broad range of cases including, but not limited to, medico-legal death, criminal defense, sexual assault, child sexual abuse, mitigation packages, discreet investigations, in-depth vetting/background investigations, internal business matters, HR investigative issues/climate surveys, litigation support, and the conduct of child forensic interviewing.
Contact us to discuss your investigative needs.
Our Investigators have worked for and been trained by
- Air Force Office of Special Investigations
- Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Department of Homeland Security
- US Marshal Service
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- US Customs Service
- San Antonio Police Department
- Homeland Security Investigations
- International Intelligence Network
- Texas Association of Licensed Investigators
- National Council of Investigations & Security Services
- International Association for Identification
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Association of Former OSI Agents
- American Society of Industrial Security
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association